The Gathering Committee met for the second time on Wednesday 21 October 2020. Good progress is being made irrespective of the current situation and the Committee decided to continue their planning believing that The Gathering “Cabarfeidh 60” will take place on the week-end of 12/13 June2021.

This may well change, and your Committee also decided that a final decision on whether The Gathering is to take place or not will be taken at their next Committee Meeting on 4 February 2021. You will be informed by COP Friday 5 February 2021 of what decision has been made – positive or negative.