All events may be subject to cancellation in the current Covid-19 circumstances.
Please check before attending.
The AGM is hereby postponed due to the present circumstances. Ft George will not reopen until Historic Environment Scotland deem that it is safe to do so. Our AGM is now planned for late September/early October with the date to be published once we have more idea of long term movement/gathering restrictions.